About Our Tea
Teamotions blends are special wellness teas for emotional well-being. Each tea is a powerful self-care tool that we created to have a unique emotional benefit to help nourish your mind, body, and soul. We accomplish this by the use of adaptogen herbs in each blend.
Creating each Teamotions blend was a deliberate process from our heart to yours. Every blend is well researched, every ingredient is purposeful, and every flavor nuance is intentional so that every cup will cultivate mental, physical, and emotional wellness from start to finish.
Each tea is blended to have an uplifting aroma, to look beautiful, to taste amazing, and most importantly, to be effective.
We use only whole leaf tea, whole herbs and botanicals, and all-natural organic flavorings. All of our ingredients are inspected by hand in an organic compliant facility, blended by hand in small batches, hand-packed into tins, and hand-labeled with love. We are proud to provide the finest product possible for your comfort and healing.
We invite you to discover every aspect of each Teamotions tea and learn how to use them to transform your well-being mentally, emotionally, and physically.
Origin to Cup
At Teamotions we are extremely proud of the quality of our product. Great lengths are taken to ensure that every aspect of our tea blending process is executed with purpose and care from origin to cup.
Teamotions is not an ordinary company and our teas are not ordinary teas. We put our heart into every blend from beginning to end. This level of purposefulness ensures that each time we blend a tea the new batch is as amazing and effective as the previous one.
Many of our teas and herbs travel as many as 7,000 miles to find their way into our blends. Our teas and herbs are grown all over the world.
Each ingredient is sourced in small batches from the best growers to ensure the quality and freshness of our ingredients. Since teas and herbs are agricultural products, no two crops are exactly alike. Batch consistency is maintained by keeping samples of every tea ingredient. The samples are used to compare the new crop with the previous crop to assess three important aspects: aroma, color, and flavor. This is a very hands-on process that requires a discerning palate and nose and a professional eye. If the most recent crop does not meet our high standards, a new crop is found that does.
Next, each ingredient is inspected by hand. Each shipment is spread out on a table and sorted through by hand. This step is often skipped by other tea companies or left up to a machine. The human eye is always more discerning than a machine. We refuse to compromise the quality of our tea blends by cutting corners.
Lastly, when each ingredient is approved, each blend is mixed by hand in small batches in stainless steel bowls in an organic compliant facility. It is then hand packed into hand-labeled tins and sealed for freshness. We never use a machine in any part of the process. Blending and packing by hand is gentler to the ingredients and helps to maintain the integrity of the full leaf by preventing breaking and crushing. Most importantly, though, it imparts intentionality into the blending process.
4 Essential Blending Criteria
Every Teamotions tea is created with 4 key principles in mind:
1. Aesthetics—each tea must look beautiful.
2. Aroma—each tea must have an enticing and uplifting aroma.
3. Flavor—each tea must be delicious. Medicinal teas often taste, well, medicinal. We wanted to create the first line of truly delicious medicinal teas.
4. Effectiveness—each tea must contain powerful adaptogen herbs that are both safe and effective to make each blend a truly healing experience.
Organic & Fairtrade
Teamotions believes that every aspect of our company needs to foster and support mental, physical, and emotional well-being, even our manufacturing processes and ingredient choices. We use organic and fair trade ingredients whenever possible to help support this belief.
Made in the USA
We are proud to be able to say that all of Teamotions teas are hand-blended and hand packed in the USA.
Learn more about each tea
Teamotions’ Original Six teas were created with intent and purpose. Below you will find the concept and use of each tea.
Disclaimer: Consult your doctor before taking herbs of any kind, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription medication.
- Mental: Calm your mind and encourage positive thoughts
- Physical: Strengthen your body against stress
- Emotional: Lift your mood and let joy back in
- Mental: Calming and soothing
- Physical: Supports a healthy liver which cultivates total body health and prevents illness
- Emotional: Helps release pent-up emotions, especially anger and frustration, to restore inner peace
- Mental: Improves focus, memory, and mental clarity
- Physical: Increases oxygen to the brain, keeps your body calm and centered, and does not over-stimulate
- Emotional: Boosts self-confidence and courage
- Mental: Calms racing or obsessive thoughts. Restores mental peace
- Physical: Supports a healthy stress response
- Emotional: Renews hope and optimism and strengthens emotional resolve
- Mental: Supports fortitude and prevents mental exhaustion
- Physical: Restores physical strength, stamina, and recovery
- Emotional: Boosts self-confidence
- Mental: Turns off an overactive brain and fosters mental rest
- Physical: Induces relaxation and restful sleep
- Emotional: Aids in recovery from emotional exhaustion and restores tranquility