Organic Rooibos, Organic Cardamom, Organic Ginger, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cloves, Organic Dandelion Root, Organic Milk Thistle, Organic Coconut, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Pink Peppercorn, Organic Neem Leaf, Organic Natural Flavors. Possible allergens: Tree nut
- Rooibos: A naturally caffeine-free herb from South Africa that is full of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals (zinc, copper, calcium, manganese, and potassium). It is anti-inflammatory and stimulating to the circulatory system and organs. Aids in the flow of energy.
- Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Black Pepper, and Pink Peppercorns: Real chai spices. Warming spices that increase circulation in the body, improve digestion and stimulate the metabolism. They also improve bioavailability and promote the absorption of nutrients.
- Ginger: Stimulates circulation. Immune boosting and warming to the body. Helps to facilitate better absorption of nutrients and better elimination of wastes. Enhances the healing properties of other herbs.
- Dandelion Root: Acts as a blood purifier—helps kidneys and liver remove toxins and poisons from the blood. Contains high levels of potassium and is a rich source of iron, vitamins, and carotene. It has a significant cleansing effect on the liver by stimulating the production of bile.
- Milk Thistle: Supports healthy liver function and provides powerful antioxidant protection, particularly from free radicals and other toxins that normally enter into the liver and cause damage. Supports optimal immune function.
- Coconut: Highly nutritious and rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Improves digestion and the absorption of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- Neem Leaf: Enhances the body’s ability to function physically and mentally. Alleviates anxiety and stress. Promotes circulation, cools the body and is detoxifying. Improves the functioning of all systems of the body and boosts immunity.