Do you LOVE sales? Health & wellness? Tea?
Are you a go-getter? A relationship nurturer? A leader? A self-manager?
Are you strategic? Can think outside (and in) the box? Do you have amazing selling skills?
Do you have experience or want a chance to prove yourself?
Can you build a clientele from the ground up?
If you’ve answered yes to all of the above, you might be perfect for our ground floor opportunity as an independent sales rep.
TEAMOTIONS is leading the way in emotional wellness. Founded in 2009, we developed the first line of teas for emotional well-being by blending tea with adaptogen herbs to create blends that have emotional and physical wellness properties.
Adaptogen herbs are a classification of herbs that boost your immune system, normalize all systems of the body, and restore energy and vitality!
We created our teas because TEAMOTIONS believes YOUR HEART MATTERS and that it should be cared for every day. We know it's easy for our heart to be forgotten as we get swept up in the demands of life and we want to help you find your heart again and give it the care, attention, and consideration it deserves.
Each tea was created to nourish both emotionally and physically. Each ingredient has a purpose. Every blend was created to cultivate lasting comfort and inspiration and every sip is an opportunity to love yourself better and make your heart a priority again.
We want everyone to make TEAMOTIONS a part of their life and honor their heart every day over a delicious cup of tea.
TEAMOTIONS products have a very special niche and need a very special sales representative to share them. We are looking for individuals who LOVE sales, love people, love health and wellness, and love making the world a better place. If that's you, we'd love to hear from you!
THE JOB ::
Independent Sales Representative
The individual will work independently to sell TEAMOTIONS products to private and public businesses, retail stores, and foodservice outlets (cafe’s), big and small within their territory.
Your duties will include:
- Establishing and servicing new and existing accounts in your determined territory
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on/meet with existing or potential sales outlets.
- Cultivate leads
- Planning and strategizing to reach set goals.
- Meeting your weekly, monthly, and yearly sales goals.
- Participating in weekly sales calls with corporate.
- Become proficient in our product line and uses.
- Some travel may be necessary
Independant Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of independent sales experience.
- Experience building a brand.
- Detail oriented.
- Can work alone and as part of a team.
- Customer service skills
- Proficient in technology
- Impeccable written and verbal skills
- Closing skills
- Territory Management
- Prospecting skills
- Presentation skills
- Can develop and foster client relationships
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Loves sales, tea, & people.
- Must have a laptop/iPad and cell phone
- Commission only
- Quarterly bonus
- Paid training
- Paid (approved) travel
TO APPLY/INQUIRE ::
Email Support@teamotionstea.com or call Crystal at 760-658-5331 x701 for more information.