Discover Joy :: Lemon Vanilla Green [refill]
Refill: 7.5oz, brews 96+ cups (3 tins worth - that's only $16.00 per tin!)
With ashwagandha, lemongrass, and oatstraw to enhance mood and lift spirits blended with green and oolong tea, bright lemon and sweet vanilla.
Flavor Profile: Delicate and bright with a hint of vanilla.
Emotional Benefit: Restores happiness and joy. Has an anti-depressant and stress reducing ingredients to help lift spirits.
Did You Know?: Ashwagandha, an adaptogen herb from India known as the Queen of Herbs, has been used for centuries as an effective remedy for sadness and fatigue. The complimentary herbs, lemongrass and oatstraw, help calm nerves, enhance mood, and provide B vitamins, and minerals.
Our Little Tip: As you sip, make a list of ten things you are thankful for and discover joy in them. Carry the list with you for inspiration.
Ingredients and Their Uses: Green Rooibos*, Green Tea*, Oolong Tea*, Lemongrass*, Ginger*, Lemon Myrtle*, Lemon Verbena*, Ashwagandha*, Oatstraw*, Natural Flavors. *Denotes organic ingredients
- Green Tea/Oolong Tea: High in antioxidants, reduces inflammation, anti-cancer effects, fat burner. Mildly stimulating.
- Green Rooibos: A naturally caffeine free herb from South Africa that is high in vitamin C, iron, magnesium, potassium, fluoride, manganese, zinc, and calcium.
- Lemongrass: High in Vitamin A and C. Supports the pulmonary system. Helps to detoxify the liver, pancreas, kidney, bladder, and the digestive tract. Helps boost the immune system, reduce blood pressure, and improve blood circulation. Acts as a sedative for the central nervous system. Helps battle depression and relieves tension. Reduces mucus in the lungs to aid in better breathing.
- Ginger: Stimulates circulation. Immune boosting and warming to the body. Helps to facilitate better absorption of nutrients and better elimination of wastes. Enhances the healing properties of other herbs. Dry ginger is suggested for chronic respiratory illnesses.
- Ashwagandha: An adaptogen herb from India known as the “Queen of Herbs”. Promotes calmness and mental satisfaction. Has rejuvenating and life-prolonging properties. Helps provide nourishment to the brain for better functioning capability. Revitalizes and decreases fatigue caused by negative energies in the body. Effective in reducing inflammation. Has been known to ease symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) and asthmatic conditions. Promotes overall wellness.
- Oatstraw: Nourishes and rejuvenates the nerves to help alleviate feelings of anxiety and stress, as well as emotional disturbances such as grief, fear, or exhaustion. Contains calcium, magnesium, zinc, and the B-complex vitamins to boost a weakened nervous system, restore well-being, and improve stress response.