Flavor profile: Smooth rooibos with a subtle ginger taste and a hint of maple sweetness.
Purpose: To inspire gratitude and restore emotional peace and harmony.
- Helps you unwind and re-center
- Full of vitamins and minerals
- Calming, relaxing, and restorative
- Rejuvenates and nourishes physically and emotionally to combat the overwhelm of the holidays
- Oatstraw contains B-vitamins which support the body's ability to recover from stress and minerals that soothe anxiety and restore calmness
- Chamomile has been used for centuries to calm the nerves and promote sleep
Ingredients & their uses: Organic Rooibos, Organic Green Rooibos, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Oatstraw, Organic Chamomile, Organic Merigold Petals, Natural Flavor.
Rooibos: Naturally caffeine-free. Full of antioxidants, vitamins, and nerve-calming minerals such as zinc, copper, calcium, manganese, magnesium, and potassium. Nutritious and non-stimulating.
Chamomile: Calms the central nervous system and the digestive system. Promotes sleep and reduces anxiety. Effective relaxant for all ages. Safe and delicious.
Oatstraw: Nourishes and rejuvenates the nerves, alleviating feelings of anxiety and stress as well as emotional disturbances such as grief, fear, or exhaustion. Oatstraw can be used on a daily basis for any nervous disorder. Its nutritive content of calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, and the B-complex vitamins strengthens a weakened nervous system and restores well-being.
Ginger: Stimulates circulation and is warming to the body. Clears the microcirculatory channels of the body to facilitate better absorption of nutrients and better elimination of wastes. Has the ability to enhance the healing properties of other herbs.
Our little tip: As you sip, contemplate all you have to be thankful for. Express your gratitude in word and deed this holiday season.
Brewing instructions: Pour 8 oz. of 195-degree spring water over one perfect tea scoop (rounded teaspoon). Steep for (5) five minutes. Re-steep for another delicious and beneficial cup.