Courage :: Plum Spice Rooibos (caffeine free)
Tin: 3oz, brews 32+ cups,
Refill: 9oz brews 96+ cups
With strengthening eleuthero root and restorative rhodiola to increase your ability to handle mental, physical, and emotional stress, blended with red rooibos, sweet plum, and cinnamon.
Flavor Profile: Sweet and spicy
Emotional Benefit: Fosters mental, emotional, and physical strength and endurance during times of prolonged stress and pressure.
Did You Know?: Eleuthero root, an adaptogen herb from Russia, increases endurance and stamina, speeds up recovery, and prevents immune depletion. Rhodiola, also a Russian adaptogen herb, strengthens the nervous system, enhances alertness, reduces fatigue and improves a depressed mental state. It is more effective when combined with eleuthero root.
Our Little Tip: As you sip, acknowledge that the challenges you are facing are building your character. Be brave! You are stronger than you think.
Ingredients: Red and Green Rooibos*, Cinnamon*, Ginger*, Orange Peel*, Eleuthero Root*, Rhodiola*, Oatstraw*, Natural Flavors. *denotes organic ingredients
Ingredients and their uses:
- Rooibos: Naturally caffeine free. Non-stimulating. Anti-inflammatory. Can help with insomnia due to high magnesium levels. High in minerals (calcium, manganese, fluoride, zinc, copper, and potassium). Aids in stress support and calms anxiety.
- Eleuthero Root (Siberian Ginseng): Russian adaptogen herb. Strengthens the immune system. Increases endurance and stamina, speeds up recovery and prevents immune depletion. It acts as a nervine to improve quality of sleep. Helps one to feel better, perform better, and recover more quickly. Has been used to treat depression, fatigue, stress, lethargy, and immune deficiency. Has also been shown to increase endurance, and to improve memory and appetite.
- Rhodiola: Adaptogen herb from Russia. Nervous system tonic (strengthener) and anti-depressant. Enhances alertness, reduces fatigue, improves memory and a depressed mental state. Improves strength, stamina, and physical recovery. More effective when combined with eleuthero root.
- Oatstraw: Nourishes and rejuvenates the nerves to help alleviate feelings of anxiety and stress, as well as emotional disturbances such as grief, fear, or exhaustion. Contains calcium, magnesium, zinc, and the B-complex vitamins to boost a weakened nervous system, restore well-being, and improve stress response.
- Cinnamon: Helps to improve energy, vitality, and circulation. A great source of manganese, fiber, iron, and calcium. Smelling cinnamon boosts cognitive function and memory.
- Ginger: Stimulates circulation. Immune boosting and warming to the body. Helps to facilitate better absorption of nutrients and better elimination of wastes. Enhances the healing properties of other herbs. Dry ginger is suggested for chronic respiratory illnesses.
The Perfect Cup: Pour 8oz of 195-degree water over 1 rounded teaspoon of tea. Steep for 5 minutes, strain, and enjoy.