Have Hope :: Peppermint Creme (caffeine free) [refill]
Refill: 4.5oz, brews 96+ cups (3 tins worth)
With St. John's Wort, holy basil, and oatstraw to help relieve worry and angst blended with peppermint, roasted chicory root, and sweet white chocolate curls.
Flavor Profile: Refreshing mint with a touch of sweet white chocolate.
Emotional Benefit: Restores optimism and hope. Strengthens the body and mind to relieve worry and anxiety.
Did You Know?: St. John's Wort helps to lift the mood. Holy basil, an adaptogen herb from India, helps restore and maintain emotional balance and improves the body's stress response. Oatstraw calms nerves and provides B vitamins and minerals.
Our Little Tip: As you sip, put on some beautiful music or a song that inspires you. Let the music and the tea lift your spirits.
Ingredients and Their Uses: Peppermint*, Spearmint*, Rooibos*, Chicory*, White Chocolate Curls*, Holy Basil*, St. John's Wort*, Oatstraw*, Rose Petals*, Natural Flavors. *Denotes organic ingredients Possible allergens: Milk, Soy
- Peppermint and Spearmint: Naturally caffeine free herbs, loaded with antioxidants and natural cancer fighters. Refreshing flavor. In Chinese medicine, they are known to “take the edge off.”
- Rooibos: A naturally caffeine free herb from South Africa that is full of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals (zinc, copper, calcium, manganese, and potassium). It is also an anti-inflammatory and stimulating to the circulatory system and organs. Aids in the flow of energy. Aids in stress support and calms anxiety.
- Holy Basil: An adaptogen herb from India. Brings the body into balance and helps it adapt to stress. Nourishes and rejuvenates the nerves to help alleviate feelings of anxiety and stress, as well as emotional disturbances such as grief, fear, or exhaustion. Contains calcium, magnesium, zinc, and the B-complex vitamins to boost a weakened nervous system, restore well-being, and improve stress response.
- St. John’s Wort: Nature’s natural anti-depressant. Works synergistically with other adaptogens (like Holy Basil) to restore balance and lift a melancholy mood. Also good for nerve pain.
- Oatstraw: Nourishes and rejuvenates the nerves to help alleviate feelings of anxiety and stress, as well as emotional disturbances such as grief, fear, or exhaustion. Contains calcium, magnesium, zinc, and B-complex vitamins to boost a weakened nervous system, restore well-being, and improve stress response.
- Chicory: A root from Europe that supports the liver. It is a tonic meaning it restores and strengthens.